Inside Sales (m/w/d)
"Let your diet be your medicine." At Perfood we develop digital therapies based on personalized nutrition. Our origin lies in university research. Our strength lies in the use of the latest technologies and scientific knowledge. With our product MillionFriends Original we have created an innovative and effective nutritional program for prevention. With sinCephalea, we have developed the world's first nutrition-based and effective digital health application for migraine therapy. In the coming years, we aim to build a pipeline of digital health applications based on our patent-pending technology. For this we work in research and development projects with the leading academic institutions, for example the University of Lübeck as well as the Fraunhofer and Helmholtz Society and the Leibniz Association. The patient always comes first,because the goal of Perfood is to improve the quality of life in the long term. Without risks and side effects.
We are looking for team members who are eager to help us reshape the future of nutritional medicine by combining personalized nutrition with digital medicine and thus help patients. We’re in search of an Inside Sales professional who’s interested in actively and independently shaping the development and research of innovative therapeutics.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Establishing and maintaining contacts with medical practices and health insurance companies by telephone, e-mail, chat or video telephony
- Advice for doctors and health insurance companies on the content, functions and prescription process of our digital health application
- Targeted addressing of potential new customers via telephone acquisition for Perfood's medical products
- Data maintenance and documentation of activities in our CRM system
- Support for your field service colleagues, also at congresses and events
- Implementation of (digital) product presentations and customer-related information events
- Cooperation with our marketing, service and content team
Skills and Requirements
- University degree, ideally with a focus on business administration and/or healthcare
- First professional experience in sales and confident demeanor in dialogue with doctors and health insurance companies
- Willingness to acquire specialist knowledge in the field of digital health applications (DiGA).
- Empathy for healthcare needs and goals
- Basic understanding of the structure and framework conditions of the various players in the healthcare system
- Customer orientation, strong communication skills and very strong network qualities
- Self-confident appearance and high intrinsic motivation to win customers for our products
- Very good organizational skills, independent and structured way of working and decision-making skills
- Empathy, flexibility, reliability and enjoyment of collegial work in a team
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and English.
- Good PC skills, especially in dealing with MS Office programs
What's waiting for you
- The opportunity to actively support the establishment of a company with a highly innovative product in a fast-growing market
- A diverse and collegial team that will support you during your induction
- Free allocation of working hours and selection of your work materials
- We are a remote team and you are free to choose your place of work
- The opportunity to significantly improve medical care for numerous diseases.
- Working together in an interdisciplinary team from the fields of medicine, nutritional science, data analytics and artificial intelligence as well as law and business administration and the associated opportunity to expand your existing knowledge beyond your own area of responsibility
- Participation in fun online and offline team events and free use of the MillionFriends product